terça-feira, 7 de novembro de 2006

Borrow

You're never with me, you're never near me.
What time is it? What time? Whose time is this?
Give yourself a chance to breathe, I'll give you the room you need.
You're never here, you're never near here.
What day is this? What day? Whose day is this?
Put me in your supermarket list.

I'm here. I'm real. It's true: I do exist.

Today you may feel a little sleepy, maybe the morning is too soon.
I guess I'll have to borrow one of your sunny afternoons.
But afternoons they never come...
There's nothing left for me to borrow...
I guess I'll try again tomorrow.

You're wasting me, you're breaking, you're wasting me.
Can this be love? Is this? Whose love is this?
What is wrong with you? I don't know...
No place in you for me. And me, I need you so
And if you want to be by yourself, no one disturbing, that's alright.
I guess I'll have to borrow, a little of yourself tonight.
But tonight it never comes...
There's nothing left for me to borrow...
I guess I'll try again tomorrow...

-- David Fonseca

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário