sexta-feira, 4 de maio de 2007

E viva às psicólogas

My mother died when I was five and all I did was sit and cry.
I cried and cried and cried all day until the neighbours went away.
They couldn't take my loneliness. I couldn't take their phoniness.
My father had to go to work, I used to think he was a jerk.
I didn't know his heart was broken and not another word was spoken,
he became a shadow of the father I was dreaming of.

I made a vow that I would never need another person ever:
turned my heart into a cage a victim of a kind of rage.

"Mother and Father", Madonna.

Forte, não?

No dvd da turnê Drowned World, tem uma declaração dela que somente quando ela pediu ajuda e teve filhos, ela entendeu tudo isso e voltou a ter um bom relacionamento com o pai.
Essa parte da música sempre me arrepia. E nunca é legal, mas a música é muito boa.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário