domingo, 13 de janeiro de 2008

Eu gostava tanto do meu About Me

Gostava. Tenho sido consumida por sentimentos obscuros, medíocres, insasciáveis e compulsivos que me fizeram tirar ele de lá e colocar algo mais suitable para o momento. Coloquei ele aqui só pra não esquecer em algum txt qualquer.

...because neither all witches are hunchbacked, neither all brazilian women are peaces of walking meat. My breasts are silicon free and I am "macho"er than a lot of men I know.

I have a unique soviet charm, a very genious, creative, and imaginary mind, and I wasn't born with the gift of motion coordination. I love beer, even more tequila. But my precious is the cachaça (family inherited taste). To sleep and to eat are blessed verbs.

After my nephew arrival, I want to have kids. With or without a husband. With one would be much better, because I want to get married. After my phd, of course. I've already picked the songs!

My outstanding ability is to make the most bizarre things come true, such as to fall at the bus stop stairs in a stupid manner, to fall in front the work place with your boss watching, to hit your face on the light post while running to get a bus, to loose things and finding them in the most unlikely places while looking for something else. They say I can really sing (I think they say that just to please me).

I complain a lot. Always. Well... Somebody has to complain a lot.

But, after all, I'm a cute little baby. :)

And since I'm not translating my profile to pt-BR, I decided to translate the about me section. Yes, I'm laaazy.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário