terça-feira, 25 de março de 2008

Michelle Branch chuta muitas bundas

You stole my heart and I’ll get it back.
But look me in the eye: tell me why you gonna love me like that?
I’ve walked this world five times or more,
and after all this walking you still got me crawlin’ on the floor...
And I know this world keeps on turning, keeps me yearning...

I thought you’d listen but I’m shattered like broken glass, I thought we would be different.
I thought that we would last.
And I know this world keeps on spinning every minute that you’re in it.

I was your gypsy throwing diamonds at your feet, drifted ‘round you like a satellite, gave you everything you need...

How can you turn and walk away pretending everything’s okay?
How can you turn your back?
Tell me: why ya gonna love me like that?

Love me or leave me, but don’t lead me on.
With loving like yours believe me I’m better off. I’m better off alone.

Love Me Like That

Eu amo essa mulher porque ela escreve exatamente o que eu sinto.
Clá, tu tinha de conhecer Michelle Branch naquela época.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário