quinta-feira, 19 de abril de 2007

998, 999, 1000!



Música 998: Days of the New - Where are you?
"It's hard to let you know to leave regret and make a road. And if you walk away, there's another road to take. (...)
It's far beyond the mind. You've go to let your soul break free
!"

Música 999: Collective Soul - Precious Declaration
"
Can't crash now, I've been waiting for this. Won't crash now, I found some encouragement."

Música 1000: Goo Goo Dolls - Big Machine
"Now your world is way too fast, nothing's real and nothing lasts. I'm aware: I'm in love and you don't care (...)
I'm still here but you don't trust at all and I'll be waiting.
Love and sex and loneliness: take what's yours and leave the rest. So I'll survive: God it's good to be alive!
I'm torn in pieces, I'm blind and waiting for you (...)
What you fear is your desire, it's hard to deal. (...)
Swallow all your bitter pills, that's what makes you beautiful
You're all or not, I don't need what you ain't got
"

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário